Saturday, May 10, 2014

TOP 5 MOVIES OF 2014



Top Five Movies I want to see:
2014 has started out with a bang with all of the new movies being made; you would think that with this many movies being produced that none of them would be very good, but in most cases this statement is the exact opposite. Many of the new movies look fantastic, and I am very intrigued to watch them eventually.

1.  Neighbors:  Neighbors stars Zac Efron, Seth Rogan, and Dave Franco. If these three people don’t make you want to see the movie already, then I don’t know what will! Anyways Neighbors is about  the one-upmanship of two neighbors. One being a couple with a newly born baby, (Seth Rogan, and Rose Bryne), and a fraternity lead by Teddy Sanders, (Zac Efron). The new parents think this new living arrangement is all fine, and actually look forward to having these new neighbors until a few wild, out of control parties later. Now all the parents want is a good night sleep, while the fraternity only wants to party. So who will win this turf war, you will have to watch and find out yourself.

I think that this movie is going to be hilarious, and a movie that nobody is going to want to miss or forget. Neighbors came out in theaters yesterday, and I bet that many people will be flocking to the theaters to see this outrageous movie for the first time; I know I can’t wait to see it!

2.  The Spiderman 2: I have always been a huge fan of superhero movies, and for some reason Spiderman has always just spoke to me. So when I heard that they were producing another Amazing Spiderman movie, I became very excited! In the Amazing Spiderman 2 we see a new super villain arise, Electro (Jamie Foxx). Peter Parker, or Spiderman (Andrew Garfield), must confront all of these new villains that seem to all be linked back to Oscorp, while trying to protect himself, the city of New York, and maybe the most important thing to him, Gwen (Emma Stone).

For all you superhero fans out there I see The Amazing Spider Man 2 to be a fantastic movie. With all the action, adventure, and romance, I can assure you that you won’t be able to take your eyes off the screen.

TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment